But I'm back now. And what better time to make my comeback then on Writers Workshop Thursday. Mama Kat (love the new layout, hey I've been gone awhile) posted these new prompts.
1.) Your pet wants to guest post on your blog.
(inspired by Matthew at Child’s Play x2)
2.) You wake up one day with an unusual super power that seems pretty worthless—until you are caught in a situation that requires that specific “talent.”
(inspired by Writer’s Digest)
3.) Write about a speech you gave at a wedding.
4.) Write a letter to someone you received poor customer service from.
(inspired by Lynsey from Sassy & Southern)
5.) This time I really MEAN it! It’s time to list your New Year’s resolutions for 2010.
(inspired by Margaret from Nanny Goats In Panties)
I hate public speaking. HATE it. alas I'm always the Maid of honor never the bride, so I've given my fair share of speech's. However If my BFF ever gets married I REFUSE to give a speech, she doesn't know that yet, but I do. I'll never make it through, can't do it, so No thank you.
5.)So this year I REALLY MEAN IT!
- This year I will go back to the gym. I love the gym, I love how i feel when i leave. I love working out my stress. But it's just so easy NOT to go, I tend to forget how much i LOVE going.
- I wont feel bad for eating what I want. I've been going to weight watchers and have lost 15lbs. since October. I'm happy and I wont feel bad for eating a fat juicy cheeseburger on Saturday and using ALL my EXTRA points to cover it.
- I wont let the people that I've trusted this year who hurt me to prevent me from trusting new people.
- I'll try to believe people when they say nice things about me.
- I WONT watch anymore "HOUSEWIVES" series or spin offs........ok I'll TRY not to at least. But really those people are so hard NOT to watch.
- I'll stop biting my nails.
- I'll try to eat more GREEN LEAFY VEGGIES so I'm not so anemic anymore.
- I'll start looking for a new job, something I might not hate.
- I'll drink ALL of the TheraFlu in the recommended 10 minute time limit.
- I['ll wait till the pizza, hot chocolate, cookies...etc., are cooled down before partaking in them.
- I wont spend half the day thinking of ways to fake sick so i can leave work early.
- I'll blog more
- I wont refer to Big Brother as "The dumbass I'm related to"
Happy New Year everyone. See you in 2010!