Wednesday, October 7, 2009

short and wonderful....like me

I'm tired. DEAD tired.

I can't wait for Saturday, to have a day off. 1 day off before I start my next work week. Ahh. This needs to stop soon. On a happier note, Preggers, Jules and I are having a ladies night Saturday night. Mr. Preggers is going to watch Logan so us ladies can have some much needed girl time. Dinner and drinks with some trivia at the Kilt, maybe. I need to let off some steam, however it would really help if I could locate my debit card. Seems it's MIA. I have no idea where I placed. FANTASTIC.

I'm finally getting the ball rolling on setting up for the Halloween party. Well I did the invitations at least. That's a start.

My mom and I are starting weight watchers this week, I'll let you know how that goes for me.

have a great day everyone!

No comments: