Well I might not ever get to Paris or swim in the he ocean off Bora Bora but I'm hoping I can accomplish a few of these things this fall.
1. Attend at least one fall fest, which has become a bit or a tradition for our family.
2. Carve a pumpkin. I usually never get around to carving them.
3. Have a campfire with friends.
4. Learn how to make apple dumplings.
5. Jump in a pile of leaves.
6. Head to a winery with some friends or a local brewery and try something seasonal.
7. Handout candy on trick or treat night. I'm always stuck at work and always miss doing it. Last year I raced home with a half hour left of trick or treating and it started pouring when I got out of the car.
8. Makes some pumpkin cookies.
9. Snuggle up with a good book.
Some f those things I know I'll get done but I'm hoping i get a few more.