Friday, November 13, 2009

ROAD TRIP


Only a few more hours and I'm OUT OF HERE!

I can't WAIT! Buffalo here I come. In 6-7 hours from 2 p.m. that is. So buffalo HERE I come anywhere from 8 to 9:30ish p.m. Get Excited Buffalo. Amy Mac is on her way........almost.
Baby Smith~ Can't wait to meet you. Here are a few guidelines to help you get on my good side.
  1. Please refrain from vomiting on me. That's so unbecoming of a lady. Seeing as how mommy booby feeds you that shouldn't be much of a problem. But when I'm holding you I would appreciate it if you could keep the milk in the tummy.
  2. I have no plans of changing your diaper so if Mommy is in the shower, making me dinner, or otherwise disposed I would suggest you don't poop unless you want to lay in it for awhile. Just a heads up.
  3. Let's try and keep the crying to a minimum when Aunt McMean is sleeping, watching TV, eating....pretty much the whole time I'm there. That would be swell.

uhm....I think that might be it. If you Can abide by these I think we shall get along swimmingly. Just remember no one loves a cry baby.

xoxo Aunt McMean

p.s. Please let Shelby know there is to be NO jumping on aunt McMean at 6 a.m. in morning. No WET paws, no wet NOSES, no hairy FACE, no LICKING at 6 a.m. in the morning.

Thanks a bunch

1 comment:

Sam_I_am said...

haha hope ur having a blast