Monday, August 31, 2009

G-O T-E-A-M!!!

I love football. LOVE IT. The suspense. The unruly crowds. The face paint. The jersey's. the cold beer and warm hot dogs. I LOVE FOOTBALL. Oh did I mention those nice tight pants, and big honking bulging....arms. Hey I'm still a girl you know. Sometimes the game isn't all that interesting. So needless to say I can't WAIT till September 10th!! Thursday night football with the Steelers front and center. It's been a long 8 months. I can't wait to throw on my jersey, throw back some cold beers and yell at the TV. It'll be great! But enough about me. There is another aspect of football that can't be denied. CHEER LEADING. Hey whatever. To each their own. I like cheerleaders. They have some cute little skirts and do some pretty crazy jumps and throws. I can respect that. Although, did you see those chicks cheering during the Eagles game last week. What was that. I thought to myself "I guess the have a second string cheer leading squad for preseason also." anywho.

My two angelic (HAHAHA) twin cousins, Monster 1 and Monster 2, have joined the ranks for Spring Grove PeeWee Football cheerleaders. Just what 2 boy crazy 3rd graders need. But they do look super cute in their little uniforms.

Really the JETS? Well we can't have everything. I can't wait to go to a game and see them cheer. I told Jessica to pick out a cute linemen and cheer for him. she asked what that was? OH MY.

1 comment:

Diane said...

I'm not a big football fan, I have to admit. And if Ryan tells me she wants to try out for cheerleading, I'll really have to bite my tongue... hard.