Monday, November 23, 2009

End of somthing great

So today is my first day back to work. 9 WONDERFUL days spent not here at this gloomy cubicle have come to an end, and I find myself back here in my familiar chair staring at the same mind numbing computer screen. Oh GREAT.

My vacation, in a nutshell, was SUPER. I spent 5 and a half days cuddled up to this little girl.


Taylor Nicole Smith. Isn't she dear. Please excuse the messy hair and glasses. I was on vacation. Taylor takes after her AWESOME Aunt Amy, we both like pink (those are pj's I don't wear crazy pattern tops like that). It was nice to get to spend some much needed time away from work and with my cute little niece. I was concerned that I might not get to see her till spring, since driving to the Snowy City of Buffalo during the winter isn't on my to do list, but lucky for me I could take some time off now. I was sad the day I left. I hugged her told her to be good and that the next time I come back I expect her to be crawling. I'm hoping to be able to go up in March or April, we'll see how things go.
WE spent 90% of the time doing this. Apparently babies sleep a lot. and poop a lot. oh and eat a lot. What a life.

2 comments:

Diane said...

Awww... she's gorgeous! And you don't look proud or happy at all ;)

Cat said...

I love napping with a baby! You are so lucky!