Thursday, September 10, 2009

My nephew

We went fishing on Sunday. The men of the family and me. The tag-a-long, like always. My brother took my dad, nephew and myself to the spot where his girlfriend caught 2 24 inch catfish the weekend before. We didn't have one bite. My nephew had more fun playing in the mud, what a shock i know. So here are a few pictures of him. Doing what he does best. entertain himself.


playing in the water at the creekI found a bunch of pictures like this on my camera after he was playing with it. And a bunch of pictures of the mud, rocks, trees, bait bucket, and fishing lures. Thanks.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh, I love the pictures kids take when they get a hold of a camera!!
We should start a blog carnival about that "when a kid gets a camera" :)

Diane said...

Aren't you glad cameras are digital now? :)

Sam_I_am said...

haha, I agree with Diane. I once got film developed and my nephew had taken pictures of the toilet.