Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Adventures in Babysitting.

I love that movie when I was little. I thought it would be so cool to have a babysitter who would lose me in New York City, get us chased by gangsters, and sing the blues in a jazz club. Now that would be cool. Sure would have beat pizza and a movie at my house. Those would have been the days.
I babysat Logan last night. Preggers had an open house at the local community college and needed a sitter. Of course Aunt Amy was more then happy to volunteer, or be drafter.
We played with toys. Well.....I played with his toys. He ate them.

He yelled A LOT! He normal doesn't do that, but I think he was testing me. It wasn't angry crying sad yelling. It was just yelling. I think he was faking. I put him in his jump-a-roo and he yelled......while he played with his toys. FAKER! Then we ate some green beans, which was a MESS. Then finally he fell asleep.


So....there were no tow truck drivers, no kids hanging from buildings, or threats of death, but it was an Adventure in Baby sitting none the less.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chicago.

Melissa said...

Awww, you are a good babysitter....
and I love that movie... and will still watch it everytime it comes on!!

Cat said...

Awwwwwwww