Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Photo DAY!


This is my favorite photo from my vacation in Colorado. I think it captures the beauty of a fresh snowfall in the Rockey's. This photo was from early April, it flurried all morning and during our drive up into the mountains. It is to date the most beautifully thing I've seen in my 27 years.

I have the 8x10 black and white version of this hanging in my living room. i feel like I can just reach out and touch the snow.

Stop over and check out the rest of the photos at http://angiescircus.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Gorgeous. I now have a craving to make snow angels. Too bad its like 75 degress here. Bah!

Unknown said...

Beautiful photo. Happy WW.

Diane said...

There is little more beautiful than snow on mountains. I would have framed that one, too :).

Claremont First Ward said...

It's absolutely gorgeous!