Sunday, December 21, 2008

Because I'm a thunder stealer

So here's a photo from Kitty over at Same shit different day. She's my BFF (for real) we go way back, Jr. High School way back. She now lives in Denver, well she lives in a ghetto sub area of Denver, but same thing. Today she's freezing her ass off at a Broncos game. Go her! and GO BRONCOS! Enjoy.
view from her awesome seats 7 rows off the field right behind the goal. AWESOME! yeah 7 rows off the field. Now sure who she blew for these seats but I'm sure she blew someone. I sure hope someone scored and hurled themselves into the stands, i always think AHH that would be so cool, but I don't have those kinds of ups. And that the only reason I'll never hurl myself up into the stands after scoring a touchdown in a professional football game. Shame.

1 comment:

Kitty said...

thanks for embarrassing me in my stalker ensemble.... I'm all set to find you... and I can... wherever you are...