Tuesday, November 25, 2008
My First AWARD!
Many thanks to Darcie for bestowing upon me this wonderful award! I've never gone an awards before. I've been tagged and mentioned but this is my first real blogger award!! Fitting it should come from you Darcie. My pal who shared many a journalism classes with me and the one person, I know for sure, that cringes when they read my blog from all the typos and poor sentence structure. I LOVE YOU! You like me, YOU REALLY LIKE ME!
Here are the rules for this one:
1. Mention the blog that gave it to you and comment on their blog to let them know you’ve posted your award.
2. Publish these rules.
3. Share 6 values that are important to you and 6 things you do not support.
4. Grant the prize to 6 people.
Six Important Values/Beliefs:
1. Aside from sex, baking is the best stress reliever.
2. Good friends make the world go around.
3. I'd rather love me for me and you love for being someone else.
4. Children need to breath fresh air, turn off the tv.
5. Home isn't always where the heart is.
6. With family, more can be way to much.
Six Values/Beliefs I do NOT support:
1. Brat dolls, what the hell are they making those jerky faces for?
2. Skinny jeans ~ I agree but skinny jeans on guys! What the hell. You aren't a rocker move on.
3. Sleeping your way to the top.
4. That theres an easy fix for this mess we call our economy.
5. That Ford really can get me a great deal on a new car. you can't even save yourselves!
6. Make-up before the age of 13.
My six people...... this could be a challenge. Uhm? I like all the blogs I read. Six? here goes
1. Kitty @ http://norwegianrefugee.blogspot.com
2. Sam_I_Am @ http://samiamland.blogspot.com
3. La Pixie @http://chroll.blogspot.com
4.Diane @ http://dianesaddledramblings.blogspot.com
6. Melissa @ http://lifewith3boysalittlelady.blogspot.com