Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Good Vibrations!

I haven't had much to blog about. Nothing to exciting going on here. Hopefully I'll have something to say after the holiday. But thank goodness it's WEDNESDAY. that means PICTURE DAY!!!!!

So without further delay. I offer up pictures of Logan, Pregger's 4 week old son. Yes my friends hard to believe this little gem is 4 WEEKS old already. I see him every week so I've stock piled a few pictures. I took these last week while he was doing his favorite thing, aside from eating, SLEEPING. He always sleeps. :(

But finally after an hour, and a few shakes to his bouncer. (joking) I didn't shake the bouncer, but i might have turned it off in an attempt to wake him from his slumber. He did begin to open those little tiny eyes. Watching him try to wake up while the vibrator part of the bounce chair is still on is so FUNNY. he'll start to open his eyes and look around and then the calm vibes send him right back to lala land. So that's why mean old Aunt Amy turned it off. To see this.


Are those......eyes. I so rarely see those when I'm here. Wait are you.....awake little guy?


Hey Logan! Nice of you to join us!

Stop by and see what everyone else has to SHOW us at 7 clown circus

3 comments:

Leslie said...

They are only teeny like that for such a short time! He's darling.

Happy WW!

Diane said...

He's a cutie pie. I remember when Ryan was that little. Almost. Sigh.

Cat said...

Girl, you are a mess waking the baby up! He is really cute. I'd have a hard time keeping my hands off him. I'd be picking him just to hold him while sleeping. Better yet take the nap with him.