Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Who me?

They like me, they really like me. Well.........Cathy does at least! She received an award and passed it on to myself and 7 other wonderful blogs. so i will pass my award on along with the text.

"These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends, and they're not interested in self aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers".


so here we go. My turn to pass the love on to 8 more wonderful people. Oh, the power I feel right now. Who wants it? who wants it? Please people stop waving your arms around in my face like school children. I only respond to treats of cake and shiny gifts. So 8 blogs wow. I don't know. I always feel like I've been transported back to 6th grade gym class when i need to pick people. Only this time I'm the red team captain for dodge ball instead of one of the last 2 picked for a team. So i pick EVERYONE!

That's right. I did it. Everyone means YOU!

2 comments:

Diane said...

Congrats! You deserve it!

Cat said...

AND only you would do this! That is why I read your blog and nominated you. You one of a kind.