Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I'll never get it

1st They fought over who got to wear the goggles. so I bought an extra pair.
2nd They fought over which pair to wear.
3rd It was who was getting in the pool first
4th This one wanted the purple water gun this one wanted the orange.
5th I didn't understand why they needed water guns in the POOL.

Doesn't she look like a alien with those things on.

oh scary!

6th I repeatedly told them DO NOT SHOOT ME.

7th They shot each other in the face (goggled faced) and the yelled about it?

Please explain this thought process to me....PLEASE?

What do you have to show?

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh Amy.... I deal with that EVERYDAY of my life.... and if I could learn a child's thought process I'd probably be a millionaire!! :)

Muthering Heights said...

LOL, who knew swimming would become so stressful?