Over my three days. I did not under any circumstances
- Play with the baby Logan.
- I didn't forget the burp cloth only to RELEARN the lesson the hard way with breast milk thrown up all over my shirt.
- I didn't buy mint chocolate chip ice cream because I know it's the twins favorite and surely didn't let them sleep over and stay up late.
- I would never let them watch Pet Cemetery and I surely wouldn't make fun of them for plugging their ears and closing their eyes when it got to "scary'
- The 3 of us didn't look at my yearbooks from kindergarten up and i didn't show them their music teachers picture.
- I didn't spend parts of all 3 days in the sun soaking up as much as I could.
- I didn't fight my parents when they said we were having STEAK instead of BURGERS at the cook out on Saturday.
- I surely wasn't the one who ate the missing deviled egg.
- I didn't walk 100 yards up the street to the fairgrounds to watch the fireworks with my cousin and her kids, instead of just watching them from my porch.
- I didn't have myself a little Steven King marathon watching The Dead Zone, Silver Bullet, Pet Cemetery, and Graveyard shift.
- And i defiantly DIDN'T have NIGHTMARES. Not at all.
So those are somethings i didn't do over my 3 days off.