Monday, July 27, 2009

It's what DAY?

Well my friends have come and gone and I find myself really wanting it to be the weekend again. It's weird to think that the next time the Smith's venture to York, there will be a baby on tow. I'm sure i wont see them....in york at least, for awhile. I've already made plans for my trip up in August. Roughly 4 weeks away. Give or take a few days. I can't wait. I haven't been to Buffalo since....wait. February, humm.. seems so much longer then that.

August is Soccermom's baby shower, and I'm planning on taking a week off in November to go spend with her after he has the baby. I can't wait! I was so proud of myself this weekend I didn't let Soccermom sneak a peak at her scrapbook! Go ME!

I "plan" to post pictures from our weekend, when ever i get a chance. But this is pretty much how I'm feeling today.

1 comment:

Diane said...

Mondays suck, don't they? Glad you had fun with your friends!!!