Monday, June 8, 2009

199 and counting

I'm lost for words. My next post will be the 200th post. And I've got nada. Nothing. zip to do for my big 2-0-0th post.

I don't know what to do. Maybe I'll hold off on making my big post till like 215 or 220. Maybe I'll have something worth reading when i reach that number. I don't know. Now I've just wasted a post saying how I don't have anything worth posting. AHHH.

I could do some not me Mondays, but I worked 7 of the last 8 days so I haven't really had time to "not" do things.

I will work on this and I will come up with something cool. I think I might have just had an idea. I'm not sure. I don't have them often. Mark this down. Amy had an idea on Monday, June 8, 2009, at 2:29 p.m. uhm.........I might have thought of something for my big 200th post. It will take some time so I might not be able to post it today or tomorrow. But tune in for the big 200th post!

I wish I could do a giveaway or something fun like that. Maybe for 250th.

I'm off ot start working on my 200th post! Wish me luck. I'll need it.