My pet peeves in no particular order.
- I hate unhappy cashiers, fast food workers, bus drivers, obit clerks (that's me) who take their frustration for the job out on me. I didn't tell you to work at Burger King. If you don't like it find something else to do. But don't give me an attitude when I order a shake and some fries.
- I don't understand people who come into an empty place and must sit at the table right next to you. 50 open tables and you insist on sitting right on top of me. why? Or when this happens in the bathroom. 5 empty stalls and you pick the one RIGHT next to me. Must you pee literally 12 inches away from me. That's weird.
- I have a crazy ketchup addiction. Trust me it's over the top. I hate those red ketchup bottles because they fake you out. It's red, but it's empty and you don't know it until you pick it up and then BAMN no ketchup for your tasty fries.
- People who yield the right of way and then get mad at you because you don't go. Um you have the RIGHT OF WAY. Please go. this is what causes accidents. COME ON.
- People who get loud and rude and everyone caters to them so as to not cause a scene. Hello scene already caused, tell them to shove it up their butt. I would rather tell them thanks but no thanks i don't want your business.
- And finally a pet peeve of mine is people who go number 2 in the first stall right inside the bathroom. Please. I don't want to walk into your stink. Use the stalls farther from the door.