Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Packin a kick

Look what I got at Subway today.

If you know me well you might know that I'm not a huge fan of Lay's. Baked or otherwise. Although the baked ones do have more substance. I just don't like them. See where I come from there are 2 chips and only 2 chips. Martins and Utz. I live with in 15 miles of BOTH chip plants. So there is no other chip. When i lived in Slippery Rock we didn't get Martins or Utz on that side of the state. Not until my last year there did i stumble upon a rack of Martins Potato Chips at the Super Wally World. My ex couldn't understand why I was filling the cart with 99 cent bags of some chip he had never heard of. He came around. His whole family came around.

to me lays are like a transparent poor excuse for a chip. But I eat the baked kind from time to time so I opted to try these. they are.......Interesting. They pack a little kick. I'm not sure how I feel about that yet. good. sure. But I don't know if this is what I'm looking for from my chip. I like chips as a side to a great sandwich, or with some yummy dip. Not sure if I like my chips to burn the inside of my mouth and give me heartburn. I'll have to think about this.

excuse me, I need to refill my water bottle.

2 comments:

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

I love these chips...yummy :)

Sam_I_am said...

My roommate Senior Year was from Littlestown and she 100% supported Utz.