Sunday, May 17, 2009

First and for most

FY (bleeping)I. While waiting for my clothes to finish the spin cycle I saw that Dane Cooks newest CD is out. Isolated Incident. HAHAHA. I love that silly bitch. Not only is it out, but it's $10 at Target! $10 for (hopefully) a bunch of laughs. I'm heading to target ASAP to get it. Well not ASAP because I wouldn't want to look goofy camping out on the sidewalk since the Cd isn't released until Tuesday. But I'll be there Tuesday, with bells on. Not really but you get the point.

Well I've had some time to reflect this weekend and I'm still glad they fired my boss. So here's to a new week and seeing what that brings us.


I'm bummed. Bummed. This is week #4 I've been up for selection to serve Jury Duty in the federal court of Harrisburg and it's week #4 that my name DIDN"T come up on the turn list. Ahhh. I really want to get picked. It's not like regular county court. With Federal you are on call for a month. Every Friday you call in after 6 p.m. and the automated thing tells you if you've been selected. I have not. One more week to go. Come on baby moma needs to serve jury duty!


So Wednesday is the big Shinedown concert. I can't wait. I've been waiting for this since April 14 when Preggers gave me the homemade tickets for my birthday! Yeah the real ones finally came in the mail so we are good to go. Me, Preggers and 8 1/2months worth of baby, and Jules. Well that's an interesting story. Jules forgot about the concert and now her parents are out of town so she isn't sure what time she can get off work (family owned business) Wednesday.


Tune in late this week for pictures of my flowers from this weekend. I got a bunch of flowers and planted them in pots for my porch. It looks cute. Feels very homey. My porch was missing the homey vibe

4 comments:

Kitty said...

Dane is playing here at the Pepsi Center tonight... bummed I don't have tickets :(

Amy McMean said...

P.S. Kitty. You make me sick-a-roo. You could have sold a kidney of something. geez.

Sam_I_am said...

I wanted to be picked for Jury Duty in Civil Court and they never even picked me for a panel :(

Melissa said...

Good luck on a "fresh start" at work... do you know who your new boss will be now??

Oh and I have never wanted to serve on a jury.... I have always been too worried that I will et picked for some cchild abuse case.... pooh!!!