Sunday, February 22, 2009

My life in an egg shell

I totally stole this from Diane I saw it on her blog today and thought WOW could that BE more accurate for me today. She posted it Friday but since I'm off Friday and Saturday (and don't have accuse to the Internet at home) I play catch up on Sunday. Yes. I come into work an hour early to read all of your lovely blogs. That's dedication. That's love or proof of how lame my life is. So I saw this and wow does it sum up my life, my weekend, and how I feel today. I want to get into why I feel so down, but I just don't want to deal with it. I'll tell you this. IT involves Mr. Ship (refer to this post if you don't remember who he is). In a sense he's my kryptonite, my garlic, my holy water. He just kills me every time. Builds it up just to send his wrecking ball right through my heart. over. and over. and over. again. And I let him. I fall for it. over. and over. and over. again. What does that say about me? Not much i fear. nothing good at least. He did it this weekend. It wasn't my idea. I didn't bring it up. He did. He contacted me. He filled my head with promises. And then sent in the wrecking ball. It wasn't my idea. It was his. And then he did the same thing he ALWAYS does. He made me cry. How do YOU call and make plans with someone and then just not SHOW up? How do you act like it's not a big deal? How do you care that little for someone?


Welcome my 2 new friends Diva Ma and Twisted Serenity. Thanks for reading ladies. Everyone swing by their sites and say HELLO!



Well dear friends this week is my furlough week so I wont be blogging everyday. I'll probably blog sometime over at my friends house using his computer when i can but I make no promises to be around much this week. Nothing like sitting at home because your job says you have without pay for a whole week. great fun.



I have big plans of feeling sorry for myself (because of work and Mr. ship), going to the gym to burn off some of this anger and by anger i mean (fat), and watching a lot of day time TV. sounds fun huh? I guess.

2 comments:

Diane said...

You want me to kick Mr. Ship's ass? I'll do it.

Amy McMean said...

that would be fantastic!