Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Know what I know?


So.....................my birthday is coming up. It's right up there----------> around the corner, second Wednesday in April. April 14th to be exact. Yup. Not to far off. I wont be 27 much longer. I'm moving up and on to 28. Might not seem old you. Or maybe it does. But it's by far the OLDEST I've ever been in my life so far. So it feels........not old.....it just feels like I'm not sure where the last 5 or so years have gone. Seems like i just turned 23 a few weeks ago and then suddenly.............28.

Birthday's always make me think about life, go figure right. I think about where I THOUGHT I would be by now, what I THOUGHT I would have, want, need. I think about how I THOUGHT my life was going to play out. So far all I've realized is...................I shouldn't think, I'm not very good at it.

No comments: