Monday, March 15, 2010

Now what do I do............

I feel like I've hit a HUGE roadblock. Maybe an invisible wall or something. I can't see what's holding me back, but I can tell something just isn't right. I move to the left, it moves to the left. I move to the right, it moves to the right. I feel slightly like I'm trapped inside a box. Shit I'm a mime! Oh man. Nobody likes mimes. Mimes don't even like mimes. But I do lot good in black.

Maybe it's the winter blues holding me down and stifling my desire to doing things, go places, blog, stay up past 7 p.m. I don't know. I just don't feel like doing much of anything. I get home from work (at 230) and on go the PJ's and that's that. Unless I have something I have to do. Hey it does cut back on my laundry, just work clothes and PJ's. I'm really living the life. And it doesn't help that we had some GREAT weather followed by 4 days of rain!

Come on sunshine and happiness!

I'll leave you with a photo of my niece who is now a whole 8 weeks old. Her parents just became FIRST TIME HOMEOWNERS on Friday, good luck with that brother.

Yeah, she's 8 weeks in this photo...she's TINY! An itty bitty baby. 8 weeks old and slightly over 8lbs. TINY!

No comments: