Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Busy Beaver

Sunday started my 10 straight work week....and then some. I know. there are only 7 days to a week so tack on the last 3 for good behavior.....or i guess since it's 10 days with no breaks BAD BEHAVIOR. I must have done something HORRIBLE to receive this honor. NOPE. My co-worker is on VACATION. and I'm here working. My. Butt. off......Now that would be a nice side effect if it actually happen. My 10 stretch, 10 day sentence, 10 days of pure hell......whatever you prefer, started Sunday. Yup Easter Sunday. I spent 5 1/2 glorious hours hanging out here at work....waiting for the dead to roll in. Good times.

Wait.....back track. Last week I was sick. SICK. The call in sick, because You can barely speak.....kind of SICK. My throat was killing me all week. By Wednesday even my boss noticed and thought I should go home. When i woke up Thursday morning, i could hardly talk. I laid on the couch, watched movies, took TONS of cold pills, and slept. Same thing Friday. by Saturday my throat no longer hurt but I'm still sick today and it's TUESDAY. So my two days off prior to starting this work sentence....were anything but fun and relaxing.

Fast forward to now! It's day 3 of my 10. 7 more days to go. I don't know if i can make it. Here's the break down.
  • Sunday 4/4 worked 5.5 hours
  • Monday-Friday 4/5-4/9 10am- 830pm everyday
  • Saturday 9am-12 noon (training) 2-7:30 work
  • Sunday 4/11 5.5 hours
  • Monday 9:30-8:30
  • Tuesday 7-3
  • OFF WEDNESDAY 4/14 (for my birthday), Thursday, Friday, Saturday AND Sunday.I had to take off these days other wise I would have worked through Friday.
Only 7 more days to go...............................

No comments: