The Prompts: From Mama Kat.
1.) Ask someone who loves you what one of your weaknesses is.
2.) “I need all the help I can get and if repeating something healthy and inspiring to myself several times a day helps, then I’m going to do it!” -What affirmation makes you feel better? WELL THINK OF ONE.
3.) I Wanna Be MADE! You remember the MTV series where nerdy high school kids are made to be popular and what not? If you could be MADE into anything…what you be made into?
4.) I’m reading a book about dogs and kids…it says you may need to compromise some of your dog standards when choosing a dog that will fit every family member’s needs. I think that’s like marriage. What did you compromise when you married?
5.) Why didn’t they ask you? Write a list of 5 or 10 sentences that begin with the words ‘No one ever asked me’; then, write about one of them in detail, or use them all in a poem, or use several in a personal description of yourself.
- No one ever asked me if it was ok to put Fringe on the same time as Gray's Anatomy.
- No one ever asked me if it was ok to close Dairy Queen in the winter.
- No one ever asked me to host an awards show.
- no one ever asked me if it was ok to call in sick.
- No one ever asked me if i wanted more work to do at WORK.
I would be a fun host for the next Grammy or Oscars. Put my name on the list already!