Sunday, January 24, 2010

The BIG 300

WOW. This is post number 300 for me.

For awhile I was blogging away like there was no tomorrow. I posted EVERYDAY sometimes twice, yes my life is just that exciting/LAME. But then things started to go........a stray and I stopped blogging all together. Work became crazy and unmanageable, which really cut down on my Internet surfing. My life became........even more of mess, and I did what I always do. I bottled it up. After more then a year of blogging about EVERYTHING, when it came down to really needing to talk about stuff, I clamped shut again. All that progress. But that's behind me. Life is still....a work in progress, work is still crazy and unmanageable, but I'm back to blogging about EVERYTHING.

Currently being featured on my blog, my Niece Sarah Cat, who's 10 days old, and super cute. But aren't all babies super cute? and even if they aren't it's not like you would ever tell their parents, "I've seen cuter".

I thought it would be fun to take a look at where I started, and how far I've come. If you weren't with me from jump street, as most of you weren't I'll share a few blogs from the past with you.

The blog that started it all. I reread this and can't even remember writing it...... at ALL, i must have been drunk. But it made me crack up so I hope you enjoy.

Ahh my Pet Peeves post. classic

So i hope you enjoyed this brief walk down my memory lane. I sure did, well since I read a tom m,ore blogs then i linked back to. But those are memories for another day.

1 comment:

Diane said...

I've missed a lot the past few days! First, congrats on your 300th!!!! Second, I want to eat your niece with a spoon. Lordy! Third, I LOVE your post-it post. How'd you do that?!