Monday, January 18, 2010

Along came a baby.................

Sorry everyone you will be forced to hear all about my newbie niece and everything baby like for awhile. I'll try not to be one of those blogs that goes on about how she smiled, or spit up, or OH MY she's sleeping!!!!!!!

I'll just try to share the cute pictures.

I took this picture one handed while i was standing int he kitchen holding her and I couldn't even see if she was in the frame or not. I think it might be my favorite picture of her so far. SO CUTE!

Kanyon meeting his little sister for the first time. He was so cute holding her and feeding her. He kept saying "Wow She's beautiful". He didn't even mind when his little arm started to get tired. She seemed to like him, she fell right asleep. But right now I think she'd sleep in Manson's arms.

No comments: