Sunday, August 9, 2009

hold onto your undies

What a weekend. By weekend i mean 1 day. Because that's all i had of this weekend. 1 day. Saturday to be exact. and boy did it fly by. I spent the day swimming and playing with my nephew. And then i took a nice nap and cleaned my apartment. What a weekend :) I'm a crazy kid aren't I.

This week is so hectic for me. I NEVER have hectic weeks. but this week is slightly hectic. I can't imagine what my life will be like if i have kids some day. I don't know how you moms do it. Here, there, and around the block everyday.

  • Monday-Work normal hours
  • Tuesday- work 12:30, Dr. appointment 3 p.m. and then back to work til 8:30 p.m.
  • Wednesday- off work
  • Thursday-work 7am to 3 p.m. dinner with work ladies @ 7 p.m.
  • Friday- work 7a.m.-3p.m. dinner with Mike *MUST CANCEL dentist appointment*
  • Saturday- swimming with the nephew and twins (hopefully)
  • Sunday-relax :)

not too mention I have a few things I'm trying to arrange. Like hanging out with Julie, seeing my cousin, and spending sometime with a friend :)

1 comment:

Cat said...

You have alot going on. Some weird hours for work in there. I'm not one to talk since I have to fit in work here and there with my clan. I told the older girls yesterday once they are out of the house we are moving and the triplets are on their own! I was a bit tired at the time.
You are a good auntie!