Sunday, August 2, 2009

Right back at YOU!

I read Steelers Gab, because....well I'm a Steelers FAN! I pulled the jersey out of the closet the other day and gave it a good shake. Knocked some of the dust off as training camp starts up. I'm stoked for the season to start. Stoked to wear my new jersey! Stoked to watch the boys try to repeat last season. Needless to say I'm stoked. And I'm not even a early 90's surfer. But I'm still STOKED.

So Imagine the good chuckle I got while catching up on my Steelers Gab today. Sure a lot of the posts were about Big Ben and the "did he or didn't he". In my opinion, which doesn't count for much, I would say he didn't. but what do I know, maybe he did. Either way I don't think we'll ever know for sure. But the post I especial enjoyed. was this one. CRACKED ME UP.

So you know what I have to say to you Mr. Suggs, aside from Suggs who?, right back at you big boy. I'd hate the Steelers to if they knocked you out of the super bowl. I'd hate the steelers to if it was always a down and dirty prison yard football game when you play them. I'd hate them to. Makes sense. I'm kind of glad you aren't wearing a "you beat your sweet ass I LOVE the Steelers", that would be cause for concern. So right back at you big boy.

Because while the Browns will always be our rivals. The Ravens are by FAR the team every steelers fan wants to see stomped into the ground. No hard feelings Suggs. Just sayin. See ya in November buddy. Oh yeah and say hello to Mr. Lewis for me. Hugs and Kisses!

God I hope they make this shirt with the Ravens instead of the Steelers. I'll be all over that shit!

4 comments:

Cat said...

Amy, girl we are going to have so much fun with each other cause you are looking at a Browns fan!I foresee some good ole fashioned ribbing this fall!

Andy - Instafather said...

He must hate them for beating them so often...woohoo! I'm excited for our title defense.

Melissa said...

I am a COLTS fan (do you stil like me??).... but I did still root for the Steelers this past Super Bowl...

Melissa said...

BTW- I posted about you too today!!