Mama Kat's weekly writing assingment
1.) 10 Reasons why you’re better off without him….or her….or it.
2.) Brea from Tomika’s Treasure Trove wants your advice: Quick question. I am new to the blogging world, having clocked up less than 2 weeks worth of posts, and I have just had an ‘Anonymous’ commenter slam me for blogging about my daughter, mentioning her by name, posting photos and up-to-date stories about her. I have not mentioned anywhere in my blog where we live, Country OR State, or what school she goes to. I have also seen, on several other blogs, that other parents do the same thing as me. Some even mention where they live. I was wondering, as a fellow blogger who posts about your family, what are your thoughts on the subject?
3.) “What images inspire you immediately? Open a magazine and create a piece of writing (poem, story, essay) about the first image that captures your imagination.”
4.) “Why do we watch them? Make fun of soap operas with a piece of writing.”
5.) Craft time! Do share.
10. More time to devote to my soaps
9. Don't have to play the "how much of this conversation is a lie" game anymore.
8. Who likes the Ravens anyways
7. No more stupid questions about who I was with last night.
6. I sleep in late, since the 4 am texts stopped.
5. I can finally start that girl band I've been dreaming about.
4. I FINALLY threw out those horrible thigh highs. ugh.
3. Don't wonder what he's doing when he's not with me.
2. Stopped being the sole supporter for Kleenex.
1. Cry a TON less