Friday, June 22, 2012

Time is ticking down

WOW 77 days!

77 DAYS!

77 DAYS!!!!!

When did that happen. I have soooooo much to do. SO MUCH.

Things to do yet
  1. Buy wedding shoes
  2. schedule first dress fit (way behind on that)
  3. Get officiant ASAP
  4. Finish putting programs together
  5. Meet with photographer (thankfully she works with me so we get to talk whenever)
  6. Order Flowers
  7. Figure out center pieces and get on that for sure
  8. Figure out ceremony decorations

AHHHHHHH!!!!!!
Deep breaths, deep breaths, OK count slower from 10.. 10, 9, 8, 7..........77 days to go AHHH.

My cake server came today in the mail. I order a gift for my mom and the flower girls and picked up a few things online for the reception. I'm going ot give myself a good freak out.....I'm checking the "to do list" in my weddings binder!

No comments: