I picked the easy peasy topic today
The 6 best things about being an ADULT.
Hmmm...... adult suddenly sounds to grown up a word to describe myself.......but a las at 30 I'm pretty much past the "social acceptable" age to be a KID.
So my top 6 things about being an adult are (drum roll please) bbabdabhaahhadhadhammm
6. I can watch rated R movies......without needing to be accompanied to the theater.
5. I wont hear any lectures that start out "As long as you live in my house......" until further down the road when I'm USING it to brow beat my children into compliance.
4. I never liked cleaning my room anyway. Thank goodness that's a thing of the past.
3.You wont believe the weird stuff that's on tv at 4 a.m.
2. Sometimes after a long hard day it's nice to kick back, put my feet up on the table and sip on a nice cold beer...........some how an apple juice box just never did the trick for me.
And the #1 thing about being an adult..........as told to me one evening by my 9 year old cousin......brace yourself.
1. "You mean to tell me you can have ice cream for dinner and hash browns for desert and it's ok......You don't even have to ask your mom???!!!"
That's right I don't even have to ask my mom........you should have saw her poor young face when i said "Yup, and I can stay home....all by myself and do whatever I want!"
It was almost earth shattering for her!
So swing over and see what everyone else at Mama Kat's page.