Wednesday, October 1, 2014

October 1st post

I'm going to TRY and post each day this month. (I wouldn't hold my breath if I was you).

1. What was I blogging about last year.

Last year at this time we had just started the living remodel, and boy was that a fun 6 months. Ohh it must have been a big remodel. NO. NO IT WASN'T. We are just very slow and my husband isn't highly experienced in the DIY home remodeling categories. But we did it. With some help from some friends.  So I'm glad that's done. Now we can move on to MORE DIY STUFF! super excited. 

This time last year we were also gearing up for another exciting fall. I love fall and I tend to organize outings.....which I think everyone else enjoys, but who really cares. I have fun.  Some favorite pics from last years. 

I love everything about fall. The colors. The cooler weather. Pumpkins. Hayrides. Love it. 




No comments: