Thursday, October 2, 2014

2nd of 31 posts

Today has been a cluster Fuck of Epic portions. BUT I'm still posting tonight, so GO ME! 

#2 on the monthly writing prompt. A FALL FASHION YOU CAN'T STAND.

I'm not sure if there is a certain look that I just can't stand. Maybe shorts with tights. It's fall people, pack up the daisy dukes and pull out the pants. Summer is gone. It's not cute. It's not hip. It's wired. And you look weird and nobody wants that. I personal would rather chew off my arm then wear tights to begin with.but that's just me. And I'm sure it's due to me strong dislike for dresses. I really wish I was a dress up kind of girl because there are a ton of cute dresses and sweater dresses that I would love to rock. But that's not me. 

You what I don't want to rock....SHORTS WITH TIGHTS UNDER THEM. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING.  Did you get dressed in the dark? Oh I know you are covering your bases incase it's cold OR we get a freak 90 degree fall day. 

KNOCK IT OFF. 

No comments: