Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Life is all smiles and bunny rabbits!

So I did it. That's right ladies and gentlemen......I. Did. It. IT! and it was .......pretty FUN!

What? You think I'm talking about........Oh come on people get your heads out of the gutters. I didn't do that. I did it.....went on my first date with someone off Match.com. Try to follow along please.

Last night I mean the guy I've been corresponding with (I feel so Anderson Cooper like saying that....corresponding) via email and instant messenger. Seems neither of us had anything much to do last night so he mentioned getting dinner and I figured. Hey. I like Food. Why not. So i did it. I went on a date, for like the first time in........well FOREVER. I mean really..........G.W. Bush was running for re-election the last time i went on a first date.......I know that seems like FOREVER ago....because, it was but....................The last guy i was talking to stood me up three times. 3x's. 3x's. I'm not sure who I'm more mad at him or myself for giving him that many chances to stand me up. It's a slight epidemic in my life.....I've been stood up more times then i can count. So my only expectation last night was that I just really hoped it showed up. and....He did.

We went to Panera Bread (nice and low key casual) at 6 p.m. closed the place down at 9 p.m. (there's something for the fmaily news letter lol ) and then stood at outside loitering for another 30-40 minutes. But it was fun. And looking back there was really no need for me to be so nervous. We decided at like 2:30 we would meet for dinner so I didn't have that few days build up, to figure out what to wear and all that goofy girl junk, which i think might have been better. I had a very nice time. So.....we shall see what happens next. Stay Tuned!

No comments: