Sunday, July 25, 2010

Things are looking up

Let's see. I've been here and gone for WAY to long. Seems like life just up and got out of hand for awhile. I'm trying to rein it in....but LIFE.....well life is one FEISTY S.O.B.! And a real pain at times.....about 22 hours a day actually. But lately I've been busy.....very busy. Between work (yuck!), my friends, family and well.....my personal life has taken off in the last month or so.........I just can't seem to find time to do anything. Clean, Blog, remember to stay hydrated. It's rough.

Work is just FRUSTRATING! I try and try but I feel like I'm getting no where and I feel like no one at my company cares, they just watch me struggle. So I'm job hunting.....because I'm over this job.

My friends and family seem to be the only people that can keep me sane. And if you knew my friends and family you would understand why that is odd. With all their individual drama and internal conflict between everyone...it's odd that they would actually be voices or reason for me.

And then there's my personal life. Hmmm.... for once it's not bad. For once things are going well. Very well. Almost to well, if you know what I mean. I'm not Miss. Negative. (I swear I'm not, don't pay any attention to what my friends and family tell you). I'm "Miss. I know how my life goes", and usually once things are going well...really well. BAMN! EXPLOSION of horrible measures. So I'm leery. Not of the person I'm seeing (i blogged about him awhile ago), but of the bad things that ALWAYS happen when I'm happy. Because I am happy. Really happy for once. and I'd sure like that to stick for awhile. That would be a nice change of pace.

I've been dating Mr. Lego for a little over a month now I think. One Month and two weeks maybe....but who's keeping track. Mr. Lego is very nice, a bit of a goof at times (hence the Mr. Lego name) but very nice. He's an IT guy for a tire factory, has a 7 year old son, and is divorced. I'm really enjoying spending time with him....he apparently hasn't picked up on my CRAZY GIRL vibe, because he seems to enjoy spending time with me. :) so here you go. blogger friends......meet Mr. Lego.

No comments: