Saturday, October 5, 2013

No more weddings.

We recently returned from my best friends wedding in Asheville, nc.

Thank god that's over. Don't get me wrong it was a WONDERFUL TIME AND GREAT WEDDING. But that was the last wedding I have to go to for awhile. And since it was my 2nd wedding playing the role of MAID OF HONOR in 4 months.........I'm pooped.

 Planning 2 bridal showers and prepping for two weddings within a 6 month time frame is.......exhausting. 

Taylor and her niece Eldan, the super cute flower girl

Waiting for the wedding to start

They had a travel theme......how freaking cute is Carter. 

Us ladies

Not the greatest photo but it was a beautiful ceremony site.

Hello kitty cake topper

My mom and I. My mom and husband flew down for the wedding. She hasn't flown in over 30 years and was TERRIFIED. I'm talking had a will notarized "just in case" and wanted to buy insurance at the airport "just in case the plane crashes."  GOOD TIMES. 

If you've never been to Asheville, nc it's worth the trip. It's a cool town. 

We also visited the NC arboretum on the Blue Ridge Parkway
It had some lovely sitting areas

Mom taking a break





These guys looked like you wanted to talk. Cool looking 


 I forgot to take my camera so these photos are from my phone.....not the greatest. 

That's what I did last weekend. Now off to a fall fest at a local orchard today. 



No comments: