Monday, August 23, 2010

30 days of truth day 8

Day 8- Someone who made your life hell or treated you like shit.

Well definitely Mr. Ship. He was a real D-Bag with a super big extra bold capital D. What a jerk. He toyed with me, drug it all on WAY to LONG. and in the end. Figured he was to good for ME and kicked ME to the curb. And if you knew Mr. Ship you would see he isn't to GOOD for anyone...let alone ME! But I'm not bitter.....not at all. Gee Thanks Mr. Ship! You were a real pal. So imagine how NOT THRILLED I was when I showed up with the New Boyfriend at my cousins cook out to find Mr. Ship there. uhm......could you have stared a bit more creep. Well how do you like those Apples JERK!

I wish that was the only person.....alas it. is. not. The person who goes along with my post about forgiving myself ranks right up there with Mr. Ship. And since I wont even tell you what I need to forgive myself for you know it's bad and HE'S WORSE. :(

No comments: