Sunday, December 15, 2013

It's hard to be ugly

This week is our holiday party at work. Next to the halloween party it's the only thing to look forward to there. 

I worked on my ugly Christmas sweater today.

It's hard to try and make something ugly, on purpose. 

But I did my best.
I started with lots of supplies

Sweat shirt, garland trees, snowflakes, cotton circles I cut from a sheets of sparkly cotton, branches for arms and a battery powered string of lights.

First step was to sew the snowman on and stuff him. It was much hard then I thought.

 Next I attached the trees and snowed on the snow flakes. I'm not much of a seamstress so I did cheat some and use safety pins to help. 

I also added some mini lights to the bottom to add some fun. 

 And finally the eyes and details.
It's a tad hard to tell but the one eye is drastically larger then the second and the uneven. Also the buttons are purple glitter.

UGLY! 


2 comments:

Sam_I_am said...

You are an ugly sweater fashionista! I love it!

Unknown said...

Certainly agree with just what you said. Your explanation was certainly the simplest to comprehend. I tell you, I usually get annoyed any time folks discuss issues that these people obviously dont know about. You were able to hit the nail on the head and spelled out the whole thing with out complication. Perhaps, folks could take a signal. Will likely be back to obtain more. Appreciate it
>jeuxactu