Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Pool time.

I LOVE swimming, the beach, lakes, pools, pretty much anyplace I can get my feet wet. 

My hubby.......not so much. 

However, he does indulge me sometimes and go swimming with me, twice in the last weekend actually.m

We spent Saturday morning and early afternoon in the pool with my nephew and step-son and then went for another dip on Monday with my niece. She is SO MUCH FUN. She loves to jump in and slide down her slide. She does a great Jon swimming with her arm floats her her life jacket. She's so dang cute. And I don't have a single picture from this summer of her. I had my camera on Monday but I was in the pool the whole time with her. 

Oh we'll I did snap a few of the boys.
My nephew Kanyon

Scott 

My hubby. Oh he'll love this picture. 

No comments: