Thursday, May 30, 2013

AwEsOmE! AWESOME! aWeSoMe am I!

15 reasons I'm awesome........

It's so hard to pick ONLY 15 reasons. 

15. I'm an amazing candy crush player....until I hit level 65 where I've been stuck for weeks. This has made me more then once want to toss my IPad out the window.

14. I have a wonderful sense or restraint when it comes to wanting to toss my IPad out the window.

13. I can WATCH my husband cook dinner like a champ..........and play candy crush at the same time.

12. I offer up constructive criticism to make said husband a better cook. For example, 'Do you know what you are doing cause right now it doesn't appear that you do..but if you did know what you were doing this probably wouldn't suck so much.' He finds it very helpful.

11. I have the reflexes of a ninja. Which comes in handy when the husband tries to throw dinner at me.

10. I once made two full sized PacMan costumes for our office Halloween party. We won prizes....cause I'm awesome.

9. Have also made a flying monkey costume.... Because I'm FREAKING AWESOME.

8. I can count past 10.......in English. Which is my first language.

7. I HATE  painting which I think makes me pretty normal actually.

6. I'm an awesome party planner and love making decorations myself. Nothing says love like scoth taped blood smeared bridal shower decorations. 

5. Because my 3 year old niece says SO!

4. I once drove 4 hours home from college just to help my best friend clean her apartment after she found out she had fleas. 

3. I saw the people who sang the Macarena in concert........beat that!

2. We rocked light sabers in our wedding photos

And the #1 reason
.....Once my mom bought me a card that said 
"TO AN AWESOME DAUGHTER" so there you have it, it's hallmark confirmed. 

2 comments:

Dyanne @ I Want Backsies said...

If your mom says it, then it has to be true!

Candy Crush is the work of the devil and I can't stop playing it. (Not to brag or anything, okay, to totally brag, I'm on level 103.)

Sam_I_am said...

Everyone keeps raving about candy crush. I'm scared of it. I already tried to kick my FarmVille habit and failed. I'm scared of getting hooked, but you are definitely awesome!