Sunday, April 29, 2012

A few old gems

I just turned 30/ Not like JUST now. Not today or anything.....2 weeks ago, may be 3. On April 14, 2012, I woke up the oldest I've every been in my life.....30. I guess I thought something would happen. Not sure what "that" was going to be but thought for sure there would be something. Women hype turning 30 up so much........but i barely noticed.  That could have been in part to the fact that my bridal shower was the same day. Maybe turning 30 didn't phase me because I'm busy with wedding stuff that I didn't have time to think "Oh shit Hooray I'm 30".  When I turned 25 I thought the world was coming to an end. I had just moved home didn't have a job and was alone. Not where i pictured myself at 25. Maybe I'm a little happier with my life now. 30, getting married, kids not to far down the road pretty good place to be. I found some old pictures at my moms house from back in the day......some as far as 30 years back :)







No comments: