Sunday, August 14, 2011

so much.... but yet so little

I'm sure so much has happen since the last time I blogged. I'm sure I've been busy. Going places. Seeing people. Working. Laughing. Crying. Spending money. Spending time. Sleeping. Eating. Watching TV. Reading books. I'm sure it's been a time to talk about. To write about. To share.

But for the life of me......I can't think of anything worth mentioning. I'm not sure what's wrong with me. But I know something is. I'm not sure if I'm mad, if I'm sad, happy, or content. I just don't know. Some days I find myself asking MYSELF........am I trying to convince myself I'm happy.....or convince myself I'm not.

I feel like I have huge case of the winter blahs. But it's August. It's summer. And next to Fall, this is my favorite part of the year. Cookouts. Swimming. Reading in the sun. Laying by the pool. Playing with my nephew, my niece, my little cousins. Picnics at the lake. Trips to Crisfield. Sitting around the table chatting with the family. But for the life of me.......I can't remember ONE thing that I've done that really mattered all summer.

Not
One
Thing.

No comments: