Sunday, May 1, 2011

this thing called packing

I've been spending some quality time packing lately. I know. I know. I'm not even moving until the end of June. But, I am a Procrastinator. So I've decided to go ahead and start packing. I mean after all, most of the stuff is just sitting there unused anyway. So I gathered some boxes.....mostly I just dumped the packets of paper from inside the paper boxes at work, all over the floor and took the boxes. What? I dumped them out in as orderly a fashion as I could. Geezz. the boyfriend scavenged soem boxes from his palce and I've managed to pack up a good amount of stuff.

What I've learned


  1. Packing sucks......strike that. I already knew that. This has simple confirmed the fact that I STILL think packing sucks.

  2. I have to much stuff. not to much stuff like, Shit we better call Buried A Live, or anything like that. just to much stuff for one person to have and or need.

  3. I REALLY should dust more often.

  4. I've read entierly more books since I've been out of school then i ever did while in. I have 3 big boxes of books. and by big I mean HEAVY!

  5. the stuff that is still packed in boxes and sealed up from the last time i moved.....can most liekly go in the trash.

  6. when packing I should open the boxes mentioned in #5 because I'll end up getting side tracked looking at all my old stuff....like my Varsity plate from high school, or a bag of ticket stubs, or my college sophomore portfolio.

  7. Living on the second floor sucks...I've packed the stuff but now I just don't want to deal with carrying it all down the STAIRS OF DEATH.

  8. I REALLY REALLY should dust more often.

  9. I most likely don't need, and will never use that stupid scrapbooking stuff again.......but you never know, in the box it goes.

  10. I need a beer.

No comments: